Lugtrack achieved certifications
PTCRB / CTIA CERTIFICATION
The purpose of the PTCRB is to provide the framework within which cellular networking device certification can take place for members of the PTCRB(North America Network Operators and CTIA). The Initial PTCRB certificate has been issued on May 10th 2016; 1st ECO on July 19, 2016. Second ECO on March 20, 2017.
FCC (U.S. Federal Communication Commission)
FCC Certification is the approval process for RF Devices in the U.S. . It is an equipment authorization issued by a recognized TCB (Telecommunication Certification Body) based on an application and test data submitted by the responsible party (e.g., the manufacturer or importer). Issued on March 16, 2016.
IC CERTIFICATION (Industry Canada)
Industry Canada’s Radio Standard Specifications (RSSs) describe the various technical requirements and processes to be followed when demonstrating compliance of radio apparatus that is used for radiocommunication. Issued on March 16, 2016.
CALIFORNIA ENERGY COMMISSION (BC)
The Appliance Efficiency Program requires that the manufacturers of certain appliances meet state and federal standards for energy and water efficiency. Manufacturers must also certify the performance of their appliances to the Energy Commission to demonstrate compliance with the standards and make this information available to the public. Issued on February 6, 2017.
CALIFORNIA PROP 65
While all companies selling products in the US must comply with relevant federal and international regulations, those doing business in the state of California must also be aware of the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, commonly known as California Proposition 65, or Cal Prop 65. Compliant(tested in December 2016).
The Radio and Telecommunication Terminal Equipment Directive 1999/5/EC establishes a regulatory framework for placing and putting into service radio and telecommunications terminal equipment (R&TTE) on the free market. February 27, 2017.
- AT&T Technical Approval - Testing propocess to certify new devices to ensure they meet the minimum performance requirements before they are allowed onto the network where they could negatively affect subscribers, and the quality of Internet of Things (IoT) exchanges. July 27, 2016.
- RTCA/DO-160G, DEC 8, 2010Sec 25 Electrostatic DischargedDO-160G covers standard procedures and environmental test criteria for testing airborne electrical and electronic equipment (avionics). The tests specified in DO-160G are typically performed to meet Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) or other international regulations covering electrical or electronic equipment that is installed on commercial aircraft. February 22,2016.
- RTCA/DO-160G, DEC 8, 2010 21.5 Radiated RF EmissionsDO-160G covers standard procedures and environmental test criteria for testing airborne electrical and electronic equipment (avionics). The tests specified in DO-160G are typically performed to meet Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) or other international regulations covering electrical or electronic equipment that is installed on commercial aircraft. February 22,2016.
- IEC 62133IEC 62133 is the most important standard for exporting Lithium-Ion batteries, including those used in IT equipment, tools, laboratory, household and medical equipment. January 11,2017.
- UL1642Standard UL testing for Lithium Cells. January 11,2017.
- UL2054Standard UL testing for Lithium Battery Packs. January 11,2017.
- UN 38.3UN Transportation Testing (UN DOT 38.3) for Lithium Batteries. January 11,2017.
ENVIRONMENTAL / DROP
- IEC 60068-2-38 Temperature/Humidity CyclicIEC 60068-2-38:2009 provides a composite test procedure, primarily intended for component type specimens, to determine, in an accelerated manner, the resistance of specimens to the deteriorative effects of high temperature/humidity and cold conditions. The major changes with regard to the previous edition concern the updating of the figures, changes to some of the wording and editorial corrections made for clarification. February 22,2016.
- MIL-STD-810G 516.6 ShockProvide a degree of confidence that materiel can physically and functionally withstand the relatively infrequent, non-repetitive shocks encountered in handling, transportation, and service environments. This may include an assessment of the overall materiel system integrity for safety purposes in any one or all of the handling, transportation, and service environments. February 22,2016.
- RoHSDirective on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment, was adopted in February 2003 by the European Union. This directive restricts (with exceptions) the use of six hazardous materials in the manufacture of various types of electronic and electrical equipment. Compliant(tested in December 2016).
- REACHREACH is a regulation of the European Union, adopted to improve the protection of human health and the environment from the risks that can be posed by chemicals, while enhancing the competitiveness of the EU chemicals industry. It also promotes alternative methods for the hazard assessment of substances in order to reduce the number of tests on animals. Compliant(tested in December 2016).
- WEEEThe Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE Directive) is the European Community directive 2012/19/EU .WEEE is a complex mixture of materials and components that because of their hazardous content, and if not properly managed, can cause major environmental and health problems. Compliant(tested in December 2016)